The following links and resources will assist you on your Personal Project journey.
- IB Personal Project Guide – The complete IB Guide for MYP Projects (see pages 41-47 for specifics on the Personal Project).
- ManageBac – The leading software service for IB schools where students will document the Personal Project process.
- IB Learner Profile – A full list of the IB Learner Profile Traits and explanations of each characteristic.
- Ideas – Click here for to get some ideas about what you might do for your Personal Project.
- Designing Criteria – A guide for setting specific guidelines and parameters for the Personal Project.
- More on Global Contexts – An IB publication which assists students in selecting an appropriate global context for their project.
- Approaches to Learning Skills – A list of the IB MYP Approaches to Learning skills which should be addressed throughout the completion of the Personal Project.
- Sample Personal Project – Review a completed Personal Project from the 2015-16 school year.
- Structuring the Report – Basic information about structuring the report and a report template.
- Personal Project Scoring Rubric – A concise scoring rubric that can be used throughout the process to provide feedback on achievement levels.