The reporting process involves not only reporting the project, but also submitting extracts from your process journal. All reports must meet the following criteria:
- The report must be divided into sections that correspond with the four objectives: planning, investigation, taking action, and reflection.
- Each section must address all of the strands for that objective. Each objective contains bullet points that must be addressed in the report.
You can decide how you would like to format your report. According to the guide, there are four options:
- WRITTEN: This is a 1,500-2,000-word report that is divided into sections (planning, investigation, taking action, and reflection) with subheadings that address each criterion for that objective.
- ELECTRONIC: For this format, you may create a website, blog, Prezi, or PowerPoint. Your report will need 1,500-2,000 words and will be divided into sections that address the four major objectives (planning, investigation, taking action, and reflection).
- ORAL: For this format, you may create a podcast of 13-15 minutes in length. It should address each of the four major objectives and the bullet points for each objective.
- VISUAL: For this format, you may create a short film of 13-15 minutes in length. It should address each of the four major objectives and the bullet points for each objective.
- WRITTEN/VISUAL COMBO: For this format, you will combine written and audio reporting. Audio-visual formats must adhere to the following guidelines for word count and time:
- 3 minute audio or audio-visual and 1,200-2,000 words
- 6 minute audio or audio-visual and 900-2,100 words
- 9 minute audio or audio-visual and 600-1,400 words
- 12 minute audio or audio-visual and 300-700 words
No matter which format you chose, you must submit the following with your report or presentation:
- Personal Project Coversheet (This will be provided for you.)
- Academic Honesty Form (Your supervisor will give this to you.)
- Supporting Visual Aids used during your presentation, if applicable.
- Bibliography in MLA format
Below, you may click to access templates for the corresponding report formats: